SAZABY LEAGUE, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) hereby sets forth the following policy to securely manage and properly use personal data for specified purposes.
1. Collection of Personal Data
- The Company shall specify the intended purposes when collecting personal data from the user.
- With the exception of cases with prior consent, the Company shall collect personal data within the minimum necessity of achieving the purposes specified under 2. 1.
2. Use of Personal Data
- With the exception of cases with prior consent, the Company shall use personal data only for the purposes of promotion (including notices for products/living information/complimentary services), service transactions (including orders/lay-aways/sales processing/repair services/later-date handovers/deliveries (delivery services)/after-purchase services), and planning/development/purchase analyses for future products.
- Personal data the Company treats may include personal family and delivery address data consequentially collected from the user. The Company ensures that such data other than the user’s own personal data will only be used for service transaction purposes (orders/lay-aways/sales processing/repair services/later-date handovers/deliveries (delivery services)/after-purchase services) and planning/development/purchase analyses for future products. The Company ensures that such data other than the user’s own personal data will not be used for promotional services (including notices for products/living information/complimentary services).
3. Security Measures for Personal Data
- The Company shall adopt and maintain a system to manage and protect personal data and comply with designated internal regulations.
- The Company shall adopt necessary and appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to, tampering, loss and/or leaking of personal data.
- The Company shall appoint a supervisor to enforce security of personal data, and train and educate its employees to heighten awareness of personal data protection. The Company will supervise its employees concerning appropriate control and protection of personal data.
- When the Company entrusts personal data to a third party the Company shall oversee such third party appropriately as required for secure management of personal data.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
- The Company shall abide by all statutes, laws and regulations governing the use of personal data on this website and shall not disclose or provide any personal data to third parties except such circumstances below as specified in the Private Information Protection Law:
-the user has given consent for the disclosure of his/her personal data,
-the disclosure of personal data is required by law or in response to a request by government authorities,
-the disclosure of data is necessary to protect human life, body, and/or other major interests.
- Even in cases where the user has given consent the personal data disclosed or provided will be bound strictly by agreement with the third party to ensure protection of data in the most appropriate manner possible.
5. Shared Use of Personal Data
The Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as ‘The SAZABY LEAGUE’) may share personal data to the extent deemed necessary for business reasons to offer comprehensive services as The SAZABY LEAGUE. The SAZABY LEAGUE will take legally necessary measures for personal data protection. The Company will share personal data under the provisions listed below.
- Extent of Shared Use:
The Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates
- Objective of Shared Use：
As described in 2. Use of Personal Data above
- Personal Data to be Shared:
(1) Name (2) Address (3) Telephone Number (4) Email Address (5) Other data described in 2. Objective of Shared Use above
- Company Responsible for Management of Personal Data to be Shared:
SAZABY LEAGUE, Ltd.
2-11-1 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku,
Tokyo, 151-8575 JAPAN
6. Correction/Revision of Personal Data
- The Company shall maintain personal data as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- The Company shall respond to all disclosure, revision and/or discontinuation requests from the user of his/her personal data as promptly as reasonably possible. (Certain restrictions or costs may apply.)
- The Company shall set up a Customer Service Contact for Personal Data to answer user suggestions, inquiries and other needs.
- The user is requested to contact in writing as designated by the Company to discontinue disclosure/revision/use of his/her personal data. For further information please contact Customer Service. Please note there is a fee of ¥500 (five-hundred Japanese yen/tax inclusive) per request for disclosure and utilization purpose notifications. Please note also that separate actual expenses may be charged to the user for notifications by post.
- Customer Service Contact for Personal Data Please contact us by filling in the Inquiry Form.